Living in selfless service.
"I believe in the abundance of the universe and the Law of Karma, that what we do, comes back to us. When I give freely, without expectation or agenda, I am always rewarded through the experience. I asked a friend once how they thought we created Joy, he stated, ‘Living our life in the service of others.’ This was over 15 years ago and it still speaks powerfully to me today. I believe that to raise the level of consciousness in the universe, we need to raise up everyone. For the survival of our planet and species, it is not only necessary for us to be our greatest self, it is imperative that we empower everyone to be their greatest selves."
Pro Bono Mentorship
- 2015- present: Ongoing mentorship for persons in need who do not have the financial resources for services.
Africa Yoga Project
- 2010-2015: Monthly mentorship of yoga teachers in Kenya via Skype focused on life skills and professional development.
- 2011-2015: Content Development for first year mentorship program.
- 2011- 2015: Empowerment Coach for first year mentors offering tools to create powerful mentorship relationships.
- 2014: Assisted a 10-day teacher training in Kenya for 150 participants.
lululemon Athletica Ambassador
- 2012: Recognized as a leader in the community, committed to the growth and empowerment of others.
- 2014- present: Lead benefit class to support girl’s empowerment and leadership development.
- 2015- present: Board Member supporting the growth and development of the Wellfit Girls Program
Fitnation Yoga Benefit
- 2014-present: Lead public fundraising class to benefit local charities
- 2015: Presenter at yearly fundraiser to benefit The Von Leibig Center for the Arts.
Om For Immokolee
- 2017 lululemon sponsored fund raising class for victims of Hurricane Irma.